Like other prepping essentials, batteries should be stored properly to preserve their lifespan and prevent them from leaking and exploding. In the event of a prolonged blackout and other emergency scenarios, you’ll want to be able to power your car and electronic devices for as long as you can.
The following tips will help keep your batteries in good condition regardless of the type of battery you wish to store: (h/t to ThePreppingGuide.com)
- Remove batteries from equipment
- Keep batteries in their original packaging
- Don’t throw away the packaging so you can store your batteries in there after use.
- Store at room temperature
- Tie up loose batteries
- Separate old and new batteries
- Take valuables into account
- Storing different types of batteries
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE > https://survival.news/2021-06-28-how-to-store-batteries-preserve-battery-life.html